I shared my Lessons, now here are a few of my Highlights:
1. Seeing Ellie Goulding perform for a bunch of fierce & fit women and leading us in her new workout with Nike
2. My Nike iD babies; a birthday treat to myself!
3. Running my first half marathon and surviving!
4. #WeRunLDN - completing Nike's women's 10k run with these amazing ladies
5. Attending an exclusive Q&A featuring Katarine Johnson-Thompson & Greg Rutherford
7. Becoming a Spartan....Aroo!
8, Enjoying Winterville in East London with friends and family
I look back on 2015 and know that I have had challenging but mostly positive experiences. I have celebrated births and mourned deaths with friends and family. I finally had the courage to move on from my old job (I'd overpaid my dues); I ran further than ever, with 2 half marathons completed and pushed my body further than I expected by taking part and completing the Spartan Super.
I even made more of an effort with my blog!
Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts; I hope you had a good 2016 and in any event I hope you have an even better 2016!
God Bless x