I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Lauren, fellow follower and blogger of Blonde Ambition.
I would like to thank Lauren for giving me my first award! I’m really grateful that she considered me; it must mean I am doing something right with this blog!
There are rules that come with this award:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
- Let them know that you nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post
Now, like Lauren, I’m going to break the first rule - I’m not nominating 15 bloggers. I’m not really once for breaking rules; however most of the blogs I follow or read on a regular basis, have already had the privilege of obtaining this awards, while others are very well established. Nevertheless I have nominated the following:
- Darling Bonnie of The House of Darling
- Esther of My. Black. Is. Beautiful
- Violet of Roses Are Red
- Amelia of Tokyo, Sugar and Rain
- Glo & Daisy of 2befitfabfierce
- Jo of The Little Dandy
And now for some random (quite possibly weird) facts about me:
- I can braid my own hair
- The ending of Disney’s The Little Mermaid makes me cry
- I was 19yrs old when I went to Disneyland Paris for the 1st time
- The weirdest crush I have ever had (so far) was on the actor Alan Rickman
- I find guys who wear glasses and/or suits quite to very sexy
- I’ve never had a proper boyfriend (yep, how much of a loser am I?!)
- I get really emotional whenever i wake up really early on my day off or at the weekend
Once again, thank you Lauren for nominating me! xxx