By ‘It’ I mean this Crossover Jacket with Leather Lapels from Zara:
|Crossover Jacket with Leather Lapels - Zara, £79.99|
I tried on this jacket last Saturday and it was on my mind for 3 days before I took the plunge and bought the jacket. This was partially influenced by the fact that I checked the jacket online on saw that there was only size XS left!
- It is an investment buy; such a jacket will last me at least a couple of years
- I need a short jacket as I've worn my other one to death
- It looks good on me – my mum said so!
- The leather lapels smell divine!
- The price – at £79.99 this jacket was not cheap
- The last 24 hours have been bitterly cold; is this really a jacket to be fronting in this season?
- It’s Zara – how many people will I see rocking the same jacket? I’ve already seen one girl with this jacket and she looked about 16 -_-
So now I’m deliberating over whether to keep this beauty…..got 25 days to make my mind up!