- I have consistently exercised for a whole year (people, understand that this is major for me – a separate post will be dedicated to this), got stronger and lost weight
- I successfully grew out my cropped haircut
- I wore a full face of make-up
- I qualified as a solicitor – finally!
- I started this blog
However, there is always room for a bit of improvement! With less than 30 days to go until 2013, I have started to think about I want achieve for 2013 and how to achieve those goals. In the meantime, in between the Christmas Shopping, the decorations and the partying, I have set a few mini goals for myself:
- Complete the bakasana pose (aka crow pose)
Print off some photos from my cameraand put them in albums – I have hundreds from 2011 that I have stored but not yet printed and my mum is seriously on my back about this! Buy new dress or two – because I sold my other dresses on eBay :¬)
- Kickstart my holiday fund; and decide where to go!
Bakasana (Crow) Pose - But I'll doing mine on a low,flat altitude!
So, fellow readers/bloggers, have you achieved your goals for this year? Have you started thinking ahead? Can you fit in a goal or two by the end of this month?